[PlanetCCRMA] Build status

Fri Jun 24 10:31:01 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 10:11, Mario Torre wrote:
> Hi!
> What's the status of the builds for fedora core 4?
> What applications are in need of help?

Sorry, I have not had a chance to put what's there online yet. Too much
non-planet work around here to do :-)

* Fluidsynth now builds (thanks again to Mario Torre :-)
* Lilypond: I got an answer from the developers, probably best to wait
till 2.6 is released really soon - next week - instead of trying to fix
2.4.x to build on gcc4
* SWH-plugins, Steve told me what to take out to build, have not tried
it yet.

As for the rest, at this point see for failed builds info here:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/build/

I'll try to put what compiles so far online after lunch this afternoon.
-- Fernando