[PlanetCCRMA] Build status

Fri Jun 24 10:45:01 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 10:30, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 10:11, Mario Torre wrote:
> > Hi!
> > What's the status of the builds for fedora core 4?
> > What applications are in need of help?
>
> Sorry, I have not had a chance to put what's there online yet. Too much
> non-planet work around here to do :-)

Maybe a bit premature to announce, but there's something there, if you
already have apt installed use the same urls for the planetccrma and
planetcore repositories as fc3, just replace "/3/" with "/4/". If you
don't have apt installed it is there for fc4 (preconfigured for Planet
CCRMA) at:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/4/i386/apt-0.5.15cnc6-4.rhfc4.ccrma.i386.rpm

A test kernel (with Ingo's patch) should also be there... the usual
"apt-get install planetccrma-core-edge" should install a trial rdt
kernel and associated packages... it should update pam with a version
that knows about the realtime extensions and rtirq which will reorder
the interrupt request priorities at boot time.

-- Fernando