[PlanetCCRMA] Build status

Carlos Pino pino-jazz@telefonica.net
Mon Jun 27 08:02:01 2005

> > Fernando Lopez-Lezcano escribió:

> > >I don't have a fc4 machine to test but I believe this error should be
> > >fixed now.
> > >
> > >-- Fernando

      Fixed ;)

      Another small report:

      Installed qjackctl, Hydrogen (prety gui on this new
version),zynaddsubfx and vkeybd,and after a very simple check:

    jack seems to work with this config :

   /usr/bin/jackd -R -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p1024 -n2

   I got sound from hydrogen as a normal user,but need to be root to
make sound zynaddsubfx with vkeybd,as a normal user zynn can´t recive
any midi data from vkeybd.I think must be something  about some dev
permissions , I don`t know what can I do to solve it.

    the sound card in this machine :

    00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc.
VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 30)

 Espero que entiendas mi ingl´es :s
 Muchas gracias por todo.
 Saludos.