[PlanetCCRMA] which to use - RH9 or FC?

Josh Lawrence Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@gmail.com>
Tue May 10 15:17:01 2005

I suspect that I will install the FC3 base, then take the machine to
somewhere with an internet connection, as the DVD is just a bit big to
be downloading at work :)  I've read through your instructions, and
they seem to be easy enough to understand.  Is there a "gotcha" I need
to be aware of?  I can always install RH9 if needed...

Josh

--
Bell Labs UNIX - Reach out and grep someone.