[PlanetCCRMA] package management

nigel henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Wed May 11 06:07:01 2005

Hi Ron. You'll be ok uncommenting  dags repository. You can run apt-get update
ok, but I wouldn't run apt-get upgrade or dist-upgrade with it. I did have a
problem where it upgraded apt and messed the sources.list up. I'd just be
satisfied to get the bits I want from dags site, then recomment it in
/etc/apt/sources.list, so that when you next run apt-get update, and then
upgrade or dist-upgrade, you will get the upgrades from planetccrma. Hope you
find the bits you want. Nigel.

I'm not having a go at dags repository, just commenting on a problem I
personally had.