[PlanetCCRMA] cdrtools/xcdroast-FC3+Planet: Audio CD write problems

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Mon May 16 20:08:01 2005

With a TOC this is what I do:
cdrdao write --device /dev/cdwriter --speed 16
/home/studio/clients/rtp/master/cd.toc

I think you can do 'cdrdao scanbus' to find the
device. Or 'cdrdao' to see all options.

ron

--- Gregory McCourt <greg.mccourt@englishfirst.com>