[PlanetCCRMA] RE: Incorporate XJADEO to Planet Ccrma

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Thu May 19 16:14:01 2005

Hi Luis,

> Anyway, it is an ugly piece of crap that just glues
> together some Real Good
> Things (tm) like ffmpeg or jack transport that I
> managed to put together in
> a couple of days because nobody else did it before
> and I needed it badly.

It might be a red headed step child but it works. And
for that you get a big, warm bear hug. :)

One question; do you know of a video editing
application that can open the file format that xjadeo
requires? I'd prefer a 'rpm -Uvh makeRonhappy.rpm' but
will do what it takes. I'm in the throws of a project
that requires editing work in conjunction with audio
mix production.

> There is a lot of room for improvement, so if anyone
> has the skill and time,
> please step in.
>
> Feel free to contact me if you need help on
> building/packaging xjadeo.

I think the primary issue on FC3 was getting the
ffmpeg versions to match:
ffmpeg-devel-0.4.9-7_cvs20050418.rhfc3.at
ffmpeg-0.4.9-7_cvs20050418.rhfc3.at

ron