[PlanetCCRMA] SCUM gui for supercollider

samuraiskillz@blueyonder.co.uk samuraiskillz@blueyonder.co.uk
Sat May 28 08:42:02 2005

Hi Folks,

I am trying to build SCUM gui for supercollider

http://swiki.hfbk-hamburg.de:8888/MusicTechnology/680

and I have hit a few snags,

I am untaring scum-20050525 in my usr/bin dir so that the fltk-config
script is in the path (is this correct?)

I then type:-
# scons . && scons install

It seems to be about to build quite happily then I get:-

src/SCUM_Client.cpp:33:19: Fl/Fl.H: No such file or directory
src/SCUM_Client.cpp: In constructor `SCUM_Client::SCUM_Client
(SCUM_Class*, SCUM_ArgStream&, int)':
src/SCUM_Client.cpp:85: error: `Fl' has not been declared
src/SCUM_Client.cpp:85: error: `add_fd' undeclared (first use this
function)
src/SCUM_Client.cpp:85: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in.)
src/SCUM_Client.cpp: In destructor `virtual SCUM_Client::~SCUM_Client
()':
src/SCUM_Client.cpp:97: error: `Fl' has not been declared
src/SCUM_Client.cpp:97: error: `remove_fd' undeclared (first use this
function)
scons: *** [src/SCUM_Client.o] Error 1

Has anyone built this? am I correct in trying to build it where I am,
Anything stupidly obvious I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Oh BTW I need to get this working for a supercollider workshop that we
will be hosting in Newcastle upon Tyne UK in July. I will post more info
when the venue is confirmed (its going to be a good one though)

Dominic