[PlanetCCRMA] SCUM gui for supercollider

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat May 28 11:36:01 2005

On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 04:41:52PM +0100, samuraiskillz@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am trying to build SCUM gui for supercollider
>
> http://swiki.hfbk-hamburg.de:8888/MusicTechnology/680
>
> and I have hit a few snags,
>
> I am untaring scum-20050525 in my usr/bin dir so that the fltk-config
> script is in the path (is this correct?)

When it says in the path it means in the $PATH variable, you can check it
by typing
	echo $PATH
and looking for the directory that has fltk-config in it, or just by
trying to run fltk-config

> I then type:-
> # scons . && scons install
>
> It seems to be about to build quite happily then I get:-
>
> src/SCUM_Client.cpp:33:19: Fl/Fl.H: No such file or directory

This is the problem, it implies that the fltk-config script wasnt in the
path for some reason.

Hope that helps,
   Steve