[PlanetCCRMA] Jack on M-Audio Audiophile does not work at 96kHz

Marukqs marukas@hardcore.lt
Tue Nov 1 12:43:01 2005

Hi,

I have a trouble with my M-Audio Audiophile. It just does not work okay in
96kHz mode. When I start jackd in 96khz I hear crackling sounds. The same is
with 88kHz mode.

It works fine with 44kHz and 48kHz samplerates.

I tried various jackd parameters but with no luck. The card worked fine
before when I had FC3. top shows that CPU usage is low and there are lots of
free memory, so it is not application performance problem.

My current config:

FC4, Planet CCRMA kernel, Athlon +3000, 1GB RAM

Please help.

Regards,

Marukqs