[PlanetCCRMA] can I revert?

Randy Burkhardt randy.burkhardt@gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:53:01 2005

------=_Part_449_21742328.1131332849881

Hi My computer is hanging and I'm at "it's the motherboard" or I need to
refresh or revert the kernel. It's RH9 and we successfully got CCRMA runnin=
3 months ago but now my computer is hanging every two minutes. Can I go bac=
to kernel-2.4.20-8.i686? How do I do that or at least find and fix the
"hanging" problem?
Thanks as always

------=_Part_449_21742328.1131332849881

Hi  My computer is hanging and I'm at "it's the motherboard"=
 or I
need to refresh or revert the kernel.  It's RH9 and we
successfully got CCRMA running 3 months ago but now my computer is
hanging every two minutes.  Can I go back to
kernel-2.4.20-8.i686?  How do I do that or at least find and fix
the &quot;hanging&quot; problem?<br>
Thanks as always<br>

------=_Part_449_21742328.1131332849881--