[PlanetCCRMA] usb soundcard ESI U2A

simone onLInux cimo75@gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:30:01 2005

------=_Part_4989_14049634.1131496188425

..i can t start my esi (ego-sys) u2a (usb-audio) on fedora 3, it was workin=
before on demudi but i can t find a way to make it work in planet ccrma fc3
. it s quite a common usb card so maybe there is somebody with the right
hint out there i really look forward to put aside my windows based system .=
.

question 2 .. i am looking for audio plugins with midi connection so that i
can control them via a midi controller expecially a tap-delay and
phasers/flangers/choruses etc

another one does anybody know if waves plugins will work as vst with wine?
..i will miss them! sigh!

i greet everybody ...i am very excited about planet ccrma and sound
production on linux systems#####

--
"..you will find me if you want me in the garden unless it' s pouring down
with rain..."

------=_Part_4989_14049634.1131496188425

..i can t start my esi (ego-sys) u2a (usb-audio) on fedora 3, it was
working before on demudi but i can t find  a way to make it work
in planet ccrma fc3 . it s quite a common usb card so maybe there is
somebody with the right hint out there i really look forward to put
aside my windows based system ..<br>
&nbsp;question 2 .. i am looking for audio plugins with midi
connection&nbsp; so that&nbsp; i can control them via a midi controller
expecially a tap-delay and phasers/flangers/choruses etc<br>
another one does anybody know if waves plugins will work as vst with wine? =
..i will miss them! sigh!<br>
i greet everybody ...i am very excited about planet ccrma and sound product=
 me if you want me in the garden unless it' s pouring down with rain...&quo=
t;

------=_Part_4989_14049634.1131496188425--