[PlanetCCRMA] Installation question (FC3)

D. R. Evans doc.evans@gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:26:02 2005

------=_Part_2949_17679929.1131773130042

On 11/11/05, Tracey Hytry <shakti@bayarea.net> wrote:

> As long as the "planetccrma.list" is in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
> everything's ready to go. That file should have the "# Planet CCRMA RPM
> Repository for Fedora Core 3" stuff not commented out. The other
> repositories(.list) there should have everything commented out until you
> have everything together and feel brave.

OK; thank you very much. (I've never used a distro with apt before, so I
want to go very slowly and carefully; the instructions on the web site are
definitely a bit misleading at this point.

Doc

------=_Part_2949_17679929.1131773130042

dername">Tracey Hytry</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:shakti@bayarea.net">shakti@=
bayarea.net</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D=
"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padd=
ing-left: 1ex;">
long as the &quot;planetccrma.list&quot; is in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
everything's ready to go.&nbsp;&nbsp;That file should have the &quot;#
Planet CCRMA RPM Repository for Fedora Core 3&quot; stuff not commented
out.&nbsp;&nbsp;The other repositories(.list) there should have
everything commented out until you have everything together and feel
OK; thank you very much. (I've never used a distro with apt before, so
I want to go very slowly and carefully; the instructions on the web
site are definitely a bit misleading at this point.<br>
&nbsp; Doc<br>

------=_Part_2949_17679929.1131773130042--