[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: MOTU Midi Express PC]

Buddy Bell hhbell@bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 24 08:39:01 2005

--=-iQclVaaX7VGGkJS9WjMb

--=-iQclVaaX7VGGkJS9WjMb

Subject: MOTU Midi Express PC
From: Buddy Bell <hhbell@bellsouth.net>
To: hhbell@bellsouth.net
Date: 24 Nov 2005 10:43:46 -0500

By googling myself to death I found a dos control program for setting
the routing on the unit.  Using dosemu I was able to determine that it
does work but will not communicate thru the snd-mtpav driver.  Looking
in messages I found these errors about missing module.  Can anybody tell
me what they refer to?  After looking at the code for snd-mtpav it
clearly is for a different unit - I am going to try to put together my
own driver based on snd-mtpav and what source I might find on the
internet for a dos program to communicate with the unit.  I may ask a
few more questions when I run into something I don't understand.
Thanks. BB

Nov 24 09:59:21 localhost modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module
snd-seq-client-62
Nov 24 10:05:07 localhost modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module
char-major-13-0
Nov 24 10:05:08 localhost modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module
char-major-13-0
Nov 24 10:28:38 localhost kernel: Motu MidiTimePiece on parallel port
irq: 5 ioport: 0x340

--=-iQclVaaX7VGGkJS9WjMb--