[PlanetCCRMA] New 2.6.13 ccrma kernel problems

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:10:01 2005

I upgraded to the new Kernel 2.6.13-0.3.rdt.rhfc4.ccrma and alsa with
apt... so far I have found that I have lost outputs 2 & 3 from my
1010LT card, envy24control segfaults, and all the controls are
different in the Alsa mixer. I use to control the studio monitors with
outs 1 & 2 and I have a headphone amp on outs 2 & 3... the controls
use to go DAC, DAC2, DAC3, DAC4 etc... now, they are DAC, DAC, DAC3,
DAC3, DAC5, DAC5, DAC7, DAC7.... etc

DAC & DAC3 control the left and right monitors, but I can no longer
get anything form the headphone amp.

I am going to reboot to the old kernel to see if that helps.

I wanted to get a note off quick to see if anyone else has this issue
and to ask what kind of info would be more helpful... is there some
kind of debug I can run to help someone... somewhere... who knows how
all this black magic works. :)
--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....