[PlanetCCRMA] Recording problem

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 05:58:02 2005

Have you tried this?

http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/

Streamtuner uses Streamripper also,
http://www.nongnu.org/streamtuner/

Also, I have found that making my own .m3u file with multiple lines of
the same stream will cause the stream to reload itself in the event of
a broken stream.

i make a file mystream.m3u that has this in it...

http://somestreamsite.com:8080/playlistlocation
http://somestreamsite.com:8080/playlistlocation
http://somestreamsite.com:8080/playlistlocation
http://somestreamsite.com:8080/playlistlocation
http://somestreamsite.com:8080/playlistlocation
http://somestreamsite.com:8080/playlistlocation

the reason i don't have a more technical answer, is that is what works
for me... hope it works for you too.

be well,
mjr