[PlanetCCRMA] Trouble finding kernel headers 2.6.13 for FC4

Un Worldly dj_unworldly@hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:46:01 2005

I have the kernel that came with planetccrma-core-edge package for FC4 and I
am having trouble finding the source/headers/kernel-devel(whatever it is
called) package that corresponds to it. I have done plenty of searching and
it seems as if the source is not included. I need to compile a couple
modules but I can't without the devel package to build them against. I tried
downloading the sources for 2.6.13 from kernel.org but they will not allow
me to build. Can somebody please help me find the sources for the ccrma-edge
FC4 kernel? If they are not there, can they be addded?

I am a bit confused trying to get these modules working and not being able
to find the source that I need, can somebody please give me a clue if I am
missing some obvious thing?

thanks