[PlanetCCRMA] Planetedge kernels and nvidia drivers

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Sun Apr 16 16:41:02 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 00:20:04 +0200
Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@tiscali.fr> wrote:

> As the 2.6.12-0.21
> kernel worked ok with the Nvidia drivers without the kernel source being
> installed, this may be a completely different problem with the 2.6.14 kernel.

FC4 has been easier overall than FC3, which made me fluent in stringing
together very bad words in new and inventive combinations.  This is the first
time I've been comfortable enough to venture into the edge.  It's aptly named
and the blood on that bleeding edge is coming from someone, and this time
it's mine.

> Apologies for not being able to help any further. Nigel.

Please, no apologies are needed, this has been a lot of help!  Many thanks
for taking the time to answer.