[PlanetCCRMA] Realtime audio conferencing?

Chris Chafe cc@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Apr 16 17:27:01 2006

Stephen,

Here's the latest version of an app that's been developing at CCRMA over
the last few years for teleconcert fun. Hope's it's of use.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~cc/vox/jackTrip.24.tar.gz

On my wish list is an RPM package for this, until then please see inside
for build instructions.

Chris