[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour/Delta1010 Question

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Fri Mar 10 19:47:00 2006

I have a delta1010lt and just figured out that 11 and 12 are the outputs
from the onboard mixer. This is very cool and not at all obvious. The
manual (which covers the windoze and mac versions of the software)
states that you can feed the mixer output to the DAW, but it was unclear
how to do this with linux. I have no idea why I tried these Jack
outputs, but when I connected them to a track, they turned out to be the
mixer outputs!

-Joe