[PlanetCCRMA] Delta 44 and/or 66 and Jack

Roy Vestal rvestal@trilug.org
Tue Mar 14 17:56:01 2006

I want to start my home studio and I've been eyeing the Delta 1010 as a
good way to start. Money is an issue and although the 1010 is a VERY
economical unit, I was thinking of the Delta 44 or 66.

My question is: Can I run 2 Delta 44's or 66's in one PC?  Currently all
3 major online stores, musiciansfriend, zzounds, americanmusicalsupply,
have the price points where 2x 44's or 66's are cheaper than one 1010.

If is multiples can be run, I can start with a 4 channel (44) and expand
to 8 with a second, like a 1010.

Thanks In Advance

Roy