[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA with FC4 - needing flash

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Wed Mar 15 06:41:01 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 15:04, David Slimp wrote:
> But, is Dag or Dries repo compatible with CCRMA ?
> (that is the MOST important thing to me)
>
> thanks,
> david

Hi David. It should be okay for something like Flash. Uncomment it
in /etc/apt/sources.list. Do an apt-get update, then open synaptic, and
select flash, checking that it doesn't want to start upgrading a load of
other stuff, which with Flash it shouldn't want to do. Just get the
flashplayer, then after closing synaptic, remember to comment out the dag
repo again.

DO NOT do an apt-get upgrade, or apt-get dist-upgrade while that repo is
uncommented, as you might find system stuff being upgraded, that could
interfere with upgrades from planetccrma.

All the best. Nigel.