[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA with FC4 - needing flash

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:31:01 2006

this has come up before...

...from DAG...
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#D2

D2. What repositories can I mix ?
Most repositories should already work well together. If you do find a
problem, the best thing to get this fixed is by reporting this to both
repository maintainers. If it is a genuine problem, it will be fixed
promptly.

The repositories I mix myself are: FreshRPMS, Dries, NewRPMS and PlanetCCRMA.

FreshRPMS, PlanetCCRMA, Dries and DAG (RPMforge.net) build their
packages together from the same sources. This ensures much greater
cooperation and compatibility and will eventually lead to a merger. If
you are a skilled packager and interested to join, don't hesitate to
contact us.

hope that helps,
mjr

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....