[PlanetCCRMA] Re: PlanetCCRMA digest, Vol 1 #1661 - 10 msgs

Rickey Moore wayward4now@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 09:19:01 2006

--- blindman jones <erleichda@gmail.com> wrote:

> YES! That is the page... did I see that link here or on
> Makezine.com ? ;)
>
> I love that... that is one of my favorite hacks yet.
>
> Thanx for sharing the link again.
>
> later,
> mjr
>
> On 3/15/06, Timo <timo.sivula@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > From: Roy Vestal <rvestal@trilug.org>
> >
> > > My question is: Can I run 2 Delta 44's or 66's in one PC?
> >
> > I am pretty sure you can. Here is my howto on this matter, this
> is the
> > document Blindman Jones was referring to:
> >
> > http://www.djcj.org/LAU/quicktoots/toots/el-cheapo/

Thank YOU! Can I use this alsa config example for two different sound
cards for playback without the hardware mod? I just want to have two
sets of speakers delivering sound, or can I get 4 channel out of two
cards? Thanx, Ric

   ...the Sin of Ignorance, and
   ...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256