[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: Linux drivers, problem compiling drivers]

Frode Petersen fropeter@online.no
Wed Mar 15 19:32:01 2006

I have sent the following mail to ATI support. Since the CCRMA kernel is
mentioned, I thought it'd be right to inform and maybe ask whether it
was a hasty move. Do you think this is relevant?

Frode