[PlanetCCRMA] Fwd: MIDIOut broken?

karlos k.gebbert@gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 16:37:01 2006

------=_Part_3333_21894060.1143419817820

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: karlos <k.gebbert@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 27, 2006 1:35 AM
Subject: MIDIOut broken?

I have just tried to use the MIDIOut but could not get it to work really.
First, for one session, it worked really fine, now it seems as if no note
ever leaves the outport of SC.
I have used the MIDIOut help file to send some stuff, and monitored the
output with a midi-monitor.
MIDIIn seems to work perfectly here. I use the alsa-sequencer (I have
checked out from cvs just now and made sure that ALSA=3Dyes).
What could the problem be? Has anyone noticed this problem recently? I did
not see anything coming in from the list, so I suppose it might be a proble=
of my setup (everything works tho).

thanks,

Karste n

------=_Part_3333_21894060.1143419817820

te">From: <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">karlos</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:k.=
gebbert@gmail.com">k.gebbert@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>Date: Mar 27, 2006 1:35 A=
M<br>
Subject: MIDIOut broken?<br>To: SuperCollider users mailing list &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:sc-users@create.ucsb.edu">sc-users@create.ucsb.edu</a>&gt;<br><=
br></span><div style=3D"direction: ltr;">I have just tried to use the MIDIO=
ut but could not get it to work really.=20
te ever leaves the outport of SC.<br>I have used the MIDIOut help file to s=
end some stuff, and monitored the output with a midi-monitor.=20
hecked out from cvs just now and made sure that ALSA=3Dyes).<br>What could =
the problem be? Has anyone noticed this problem recently? I did not see any=
thing coming in from the list, so I suppose it might be a problem of my set=
up (everything works tho).

------=_Part_3333_21894060.1143419817820--