[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Nvidia problem

na bob nabob_cd@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 23:47:00 2006

Hi,

3 months ago i was struggling with the same issue of
the realtime kernel and the Nvidiadrivers:
and i have stopped trying because it just seem not to
work.
I had more susses with the rdt-kernel (still from time
to time strange hangups)but after updating to fedora6
(with it's kernel) i must say that i do not miss the
realtime kernel much. I prefer working on audio with 2
monitors and with some latency than 1 monitor with
low-latency. I guess the nvidiadrivers are asking to
much resources of the system for a realtime kernel to
work?
Maybe i'll check out what are the issues with the
realtimekernel form Jacklab (SUSE) and Nvidia.
However if you have succes please share this
information.

greeetings, Menno