[PlanetCCRMA] Nvidia problem

izzy atorima@vfemail.net
Tue Nov 7 23:19:01 2006

Fernando,

Thank you for your help (and everyone else on the list, too)

  After spending quite a bit of time configuring FC5 and getting
everything working I just had to have that nvidia binary and messed it
all up.

  I'm not quite sure of the damage and don't have time to dig into it
for a few days and not quite sure if I really want to. My inclination is
to just wipe it and start over. In fact I've ordered an FC6 DVD and I'm
sure Planet Core for FC6 will be up sooner or later. Looking forward to it!

I may just have to learn live without that nvidia binary, though!

Thanks again.

Izzy