[PlanetCCRMA] ceres3

na bob nabob_cd@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:19:01 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 23:51 -0800, na bob wrote:
>> anyone knows if Ceres3 will be made suitable for
use
>>in Fedora 6? Is there a special place for requests
>>like this?

>You are welcome to contribute and maintain a Ceres3
>package within the
>Fedora Extras project.  Let me know if you're
>interested in doing this
>and I'll guide you through the process.

>Thanks,

>AG

Hi,
well i'm still a beginner in Linux so i'm not sure
what i can do. I can tell you what i've got sofar.
According help i got from the Apodio-distro
(http://www.apo33.org/apodio/doku.php?id=forum:start)
i got the following files that are needed:
libXm.so,libXm.so.2.0,libXm.so, libXm.so.3.0
I've put them in /usr/X11R6/lib because that's the
place where they were in Apodio.
Trying to install with the softwareinstaller from
fedora6 i get the error of a dependency:

Missing Dependency: /usr/bin/sndplay is needed by
package ceres3
Missing Dependency: libXm.so.3 is needed by package
ceres3

That's about it. Do you hane any suggestions?

Menno