[PlanetCCRMA] snd card now not working. apparently slipped from Card 1 to Card 0.

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Thu Nov 16 07:24:01 2006

Tracey Hytry wrote:
> I don't know if I know what I'm talking about on this one, because I wasn't following the thread, but have just read the last two of yours on CCRMA.
>
> Anyway, the log messages you posted seem to suggest that the usb system is thinking it's found a new "usb" sound card?

I assumed that "snd-usb-audio" was the Midisport 8x8 that Linux doesn't
know what to do about except to recognize. Especially since I don't have
a usb "audio" device.