[PlanetCCRMA] Easy Question - Keyboard / Mouse

John Dey jsdey@optonline.net
Fri Nov 17 11:51:02 2006

Hi Fernando,

I assume the Athlon x2 is 64 bit.  If so, do you run with the 32 bit
operating system with real-time or are you using a stock F5 64 bit OS
without real-time scheduling.  If so, how has the performance been?

John