[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Rebuild for NTFS Support

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Tue Sep 26 09:35:02 2006

<head>
</head>
ken wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Ken
There may be another solution to having ntfs support at <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.linux-ntfs.org">www.linux-ntfs.org</a>
I used it and had it working until my kernel was updated and the ntfs support
stopped. I haven't checked to see if I can reactivate it.
  </pre>
this is a great resource for the standard kernels you get from the
typical repos. But, they unfortunately don't work with the ccrma kernel.<br>
brad<br>
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Ken Kupisz