[PlanetCCRMA] Wireless Module iwl3945

John Dey jsdey@optonline.net
Tue Jul 3 11:28:02 2007

Fernando,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I was running with ipw3945 in fc6 stock
kernel.  I wasn't real pleased with it.  I did get it running with wpa2
at one point but when I put up a new stock kernel I wasn't able to get
it to work.  I am running a stock kernel and your rt.  If above module
not yet available for the reason you said I can get by with a wired
connection on rt and wired or wireless on stock.  Happy 4th.

John