[PlanetCCRMA] fmit on fc6?

Ken Schutte kschutte@csail.mit.edu
Thu May 10 17:22:02 2007

I believe fmit (free music instrument tuner) used to be part of
planetccrma-apps.  Are there plans to include it again in fc6?

I haven't been able to compile it on fc6.  I think it's just some Qt
config issue, that I always seem to have problems with.   If anyone
might have a hint, some output is pasted below...

Thanks,
Ken

$ cd fmit-0.97.4
$ ./configure
<clip>
checking for Qt... yes:
     QT_CXXFLAGS=-I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
     QT_DIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3
     QT_LIBS=-L/usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib -lqt-mt  -lSM -lICE  -lX11 -lXext
-lXmu -lXt -lXi
     QT_UIC=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/uic
     QT_MOC=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/moc
checking correct functioning of Qt installation... failure
configure: error: Failed to find matching components of a complete
                   Qt installation. Try using more options,
                   see ./configure --help.

$ rpm -qa | grep -i qt
qt-designer-3.3.7-0.1.fc6
scim-qtimm-0.9.4-5