[PlanetCCRMA] [Planet CCRMA] : Jack and Freebob issues on Fc8

Mysth-R mysthr21 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 05:43:02 2007

------=_Part_36075_29206012.1195911735067

Hi,
after a few tests, here the report :

With Alsa on my other computer with an Echo Digital Audio Mia Midi Pci sound
card, it works perfectly (fc8 with the ccrma rt kernel)
With Alsa on my laptop (which has the firebox) : it works too.

Using freebob on my laptop with or without any clients, make qjackctl
stopping. Sometimes it does a Zombified Jack bla bla, and some other times,
it freeze, and I have got a Knotify windows, to kill the process.
But when I run ksysguard, jackd is still in the list of the process, and I
can't kill it : doesn't disappear.
So when I try to run again qjackctl, it tells me that, there already is a
Active server.

What Can I do, I am disappointed ! :O
I think the issue comes from the firewire drivers, because freebob is not
compatible with juju.

cheers,

Mysth-R

--
{^_^} Mysth-R {^_^}

http://myspace.com/mysthr
http://myspace.com/aideauditive
<A href= http://mysthr.free.fr/ErwanInyzant/>Gagner plein d'argent en
restant chez soit</A>

------=_Part_36075_29206012.1195911735067

http://myspace.com/mysthr</a><br><a href="http://myspace.com/aideauditive" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://myspace.com/aideauditive</a><br>&lt;A href=<a href="http://mysthr.free.fr/ErwanInyzant/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">

http://mysthr.free.fr/ErwanInyzant/</a>&gt;Gagner plein d&#39;argent en restant chez soit&lt;/A&gt;

------=_Part_36075_29206012.1195911735067--