[PlanetCCRMA] Requesting some advice...

Nicholas Manojlovic nicholasmanojlovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:02:35 PDT 2008

fear not, they're all still there - packaged in the Fedora repo.

Fedora 9 is out soon. You might like to wait for that?

Fedora 8 with CCRMA is running really well for me at the moment, although I
have quite older hardware. Mileage may (does) vary. I reckon you'll be okay
though - will probably have some hardware issues but people are here to help

Good luck.