[PlanetCCRMA] Macbook Pro and CCRMA RT kernel

earthwormgaz earthworm at planetearthworm.com
Mon Apr 7 02:28:47 PDT 2008

Hello list,

My laptop has given up the ghost, so I'm going to get a new one. I'm
thinking the new Macbook Pro.

Is this going to be okay with the RT kernel? I understand there are a load
of macintel patches for the kernel, is there a release that contains these?

Also, is the nvidia driver built for the RT kernel?

Anyone else using this laptop on CCRMA and want to share their experiences?

Cheers!

Gaz