[PlanetCCRMA] wireless update comments

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Wed Apr 16 00:21:23 PDT 2008

Just a comment that my Broadcom wireless adapter works really great with
Fedora's latest kernel, 2.6.24.4-64.fc8, and I am looking forward to the
next CCRMA real time kernel that I hope will incorporate these wireless
updates.  Until -64.fc8 I had to use Windows XP to reach some distant
wireless servers, now I can finally go all Linux.

If any of you are going to LinuxFest Northwest, let's meet up at the Fedora
BOF session, lead by Jesse Keating of Red Hat.
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

Thanks,
Jeff Sandys