[PlanetCCRMA] fc6: new kernel packages (2.6.21.3 + rt9) & fc7 status note

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 21 13:19:37 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Is pd-gem supposed to work on f7?  When I try it, I get the following error:

/usr/lib/pd/extra/Gem/Gem.pd_linux:
/usr/lib/pd/extra/Gem/Gem.pd_linux: undefined symbol: glBindProgramNV
Gem: can't load library

Thanks for any pointers,
Julius