[PlanetCCRMA] fc6: new kernel packages (2.6.21.3 + rt9) & fc7 status note

Mon Apr 28 09:28:19 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 12:30 -0400, Juan I Reyes wrote:
> Hi Julius,
>
> Funny thing, on F8 now I am getting the same undefined symbols errors
> Fernando is getting after several Fedora upgrades by trying:
>
> ldd -d -r /usr/lib/pd/extra/Gem.pd_linux

Most of them are "normal", I think, that is they are symbols that are
missing because they come from pd. They will be resolved when the shared
library is loaded into pd. If Gem works, all is fine.

-- Fernando