[PlanetCCRMA] nu Installed F8

petoral at optonline.net petoral at optonline.net
Mon Apr 21 19:33:57 PDT 2008

finally installed F8-ccrma with kernel rt 2.6.24.3.
for my video card i ended up using the geforce 8600 gt by inno.
for soundcard i use rme-hammerfall hdsp9652

as i just installed the planet core and started to install the audio apps, my questions;

- for people who uses hdsp9652, is there a way to load the hdsp mixer when it boots up? if i don't open the hdsp mixer after the boot up, i don't hear any sound on any apps at all.  but after loading the hdsp mixer, its all fine.  after reboot, same thing again no sound.

- i only choose to installed the kde F8 during installation.  so i was wandering if some of the apps that i installed doesn't work because it's not kde?  like muse, tapestrea, aeolus, ecasound,

- how to find the newly installed apps as it doesn't shows on the menu?

thanks,
-ron