[PlanetCCRMA] Jamin (Off-topic?)

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:50:52 PDT 2008

Hi David,

Maybe you should try posting this in the Linux Audio list and email
the developers about your wish of supporting development. I remember a
few months ago I downloaded a CVS (or SVN) checkout of Jamin and it
had some new features (like being able to choose between different
limiter algorithms) but it seems it didn't make it to a stable new
release. Since the new LV2 specification supports graphic GUIs I wish
there was plugin versions of the graphic EQ and the compressors.

Cheers,

Hector