[PlanetCCRMA] Jamin (Off-topic?)

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Apr 29 13:27:50 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 12:15 +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> On 29 Apr 2008, at 00:53, Jan Depner wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 18:55 -0400, Hector Centeno wrote:
> >> Hi again,
> >>
> >> I was checking the Jamin's CVS and there seems to be some development
> >> going on (not very frequent but there are a few two months old
> >> changes).
> >>
> >> http://jamin.cvs.sourceforge.net/jamin/jamin/src/
> >>

> >    Yep.  There's development going on but changes are few and far
> > between.  CVS is stable.  My problem is I haven't built a tarball for
> > JAMin in so long I can't remember how to put it out there ;-)
>
> Heh :)
>
> Adding more bands and so on wouldn't be too hard, but it would involve
> UI changes, which are pretty tricky.

    The only problem I see with that would be - where the heck would we
put everything ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://www.thecfband.com

"Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to
everybody is the 'most reliable Windows ever.' To me, this is like
saying that asparagus is 'the most articulate vegetable ever.'"

Dave Barry