[PlanetCCRMA] Qjackctl connection saver (patchbay)

Nicholas Manojlovic nicholasmanojlovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:56:01 2008

------=_Part_5680_3833400.1204700106715

Hi all,

When I use qjackctl I never use the patchbay function because the most
important things never work with it.

My connection saver does not seem to save connections between my control
surface and freewheeling, and I still need to manually connect other things.
The patchbay definitions load fine, and I get no error messages.

I want to use Linux live but I'm scared if I crash during performance, my
ability to recover quickly isn't there. To this end, I'm wondering if anyone
has any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Nicholas