[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora devolopment

Greg DeKoenigsberg greg.dekoenigsberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:25:01 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Lance Ricketts <lance.crj@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious,
>
> How much direct attention is given to CCRMA from Fedora? They seem a little
> less interested than say Ubuntu/Ubuntu Studio or Suse/Jacklab. I can imagine
> a substantial mutual benefit derived from a closer collaboration.
>
> Lance

A lot of the changes we've made in the Fedora world have been directly
derived from the CCRMA case, and I know we've got Fedora maintainers
for a number of packages in CCRMA.  The question is, how successful
have we been, and how much focus have we given?  The answers are
probably "not as successful as we could be" and "not as much focus as
we'd like".

I can assure you that we're very interested in seeing CCRMA succeed.

--g