[PlanetCCRMA] ALSA source code

Lance Ricketts lance.crj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:22:04 2008

------=_Part_7453_3199459.1205378460342

May be Fedora Forum is more appropriate, but I'm Preparing for a fresh
install of Fedora 7/CCRMA on a Gateway mt3422. I know This will require A
source build of the ALSA drivers and, if I care, The RTL8185 wireless
drivers. ALSA 1.0.14 is fine for a tascam whatever, but the built in poo
sound card wants ALSA 1.0.15 or later. What do I do? GCC, kernel headers,
something something?

Thanks,

Lance

------=_Part_7453_3199459.1205378460342

May be Fedora Forum is more appropriate, but I&#39;m Preparing for a fresh install of Fedora 7/CCRMA on a Gateway mt3422. I know This will require A source build of the ALSA drivers and, if I care, The RTL8185 wireless drivers. ALSA 1.0.14 is fine for a tascam whatever, but the built in poo sound card wants ALSA 1.0.15 or later. What do I do? GCC, kernel headers, something something?<br>

------=_Part_7453_3199459.1205378460342--