[PlanetCCRMA] sound problem

Pat thepcguy at veryspeedy.net
Wed Sep 17 04:04:15 PDT 2008

I am running the latest ccrma RT kernel for FC9
I have tried numerous settings in various combinations
Right now, I think I have.
Priority, manually set to 89
Frames/Period 1024 (I have tried 512)
Sample rate 44100
Periods Buffer 4 (i have tried 3-4-5-6-7, makes no difference)
Port Max 64
timeout 500
Audio: output only
Start delay 1 sec.