[PlanetCCRMA] Audigy2 ZS GUI

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Sep 28 15:18:26 PDT 2008

Hi all,
 I have an Audigy2 ZS installed on my desktop (came with it). I'm used
to the Envy24Control to manage the channels on my workstation in the
studio (Delta 1010). Is there a similar control software for the Audigy2
ZS? I'd prefer it, vs cmd line for this, but I can do cmd line if anyone
knows how to get the  accessory inputs.

The problem:
I get sound out of the system (play test.wav for example), but I don't get
sound via line 2 input on the accessory input (box that is installed in
one of the drive bays. I've verified all cables are connected as per the
mfg's site. I've verified the settings via QJackctl.  Everything looks
right, but now sound.

TIA