[PlanetCCRMA] firewire ffado support in jack

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:25:27 PDT 2008

hi
i finally got Freebob on Jack: what i was missing was to install the
raw1394 package from CCRMA before installing the applications.
I thought that that package was part of the "core" package, so i had
to deinstall the fedora raw1394, thus deinstalling all the
applications, get the CCRMA raw1394 then reinstall all the apps.
Simone