[PlanetCCRMA] SwingOSC

Elliott Chapin echapin at teksavvy.com
Tue Aug 25 11:45:53 PDT 2009

Strictly speaking, I put this on the wrong list, but I'm glad I made the
"mistake." For one thing, I'm running the CCRMA [rt kernel & Jack];
getting way better performance, e.g., can run 2 Zyn's under 1 vkbd with
no gaps in audio output.

Anyway, I'll study/try your advice. I've asked on the sc list about
getting the emacs hookup right (post-install config vs. at install (of
sc)) but haven't gotten an answer yet.

BTW, I was pointed toward sc by Eugene Martynec. He gets to Toronto a
couple of times a year anyway.

--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin